Friday, June 15, 2007

Provision.

Yes, we now have a place to unpack TO. Our new digs will be on 21 street west. Nice, quaint, little house. A yard we can handle. Enough rooms to hopefully put some of our present furniture. The rest will have to go.

We DID want to downsize.

This happens to be the very same house which, in 1981, my parents house-sat one winter. We enjoyed coming to that house alot. Had a 40th wedding anniversary for them there too.....big celebration! Family pictures....minus son, who was not yet conceived. I found those family pictures too a few weeks back while sorting through drawers. Yes, there it was. Very same house where we will now live.

Our daughter, who was 4 at the time, remembers her Grandpa letting her bake in that kitchen. She said he allowed her to put as many ingredients in her bowl that she wanted! I think I kind of recall that episode............

Life is funny that way. Of all the houses in P.A. we would come back to that one. Besides the fact too, that there are barely any houses at all worth renting right now. But that particular one was available.

Yes, God provides. His love for us is never failing.

Thank you Lord, for your provision, in every way.

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Congratulations on finding a house....Before you know it that house will become home. God truely does provide us so many blessings.

I am sorry about your cats, Sukey, Chiang and Job. I know they given you many memories that you will take with you. I wish I was there to give you a hug like you did for me when I lost Charlie.

As you venture on your new journey that God has laid out for you and Ken, Sukey, Chiang and Job will be there with you every step of the way.

Hugs to you......love ya and miss ya....
Corinne

Linea said...

That is amazing - God giving you a house with old memories. He is too good - goes overboard in providing just what we need.

I think it just goes to show how much he really does delight in us and in watching us enjoy what he has provided.