Saturday, September 22, 2007

Time

All week I've been reading, resting, watching a bit of telly, drinking tea and swallowing pills.

Today's visit to the doctor finally had me forcing my case........... and antibiotics were prescribed.

But it was good this week to be warm and safe and under soft covers. I really don't think many of us get enough rest or sleep, do you? If it were up to me (and it is), I would sleep a minimum of 10 hours per night. I'm not a night owl, nor am I a morning person. Which leaves me to think that I must assuredly be a mid-day person. Ever heard of that??? I'm at my best from 10 am to..... oh, probably 4 pm. All the other hours I'm either winding down to sleep or gearing up from sleep. So, if I sleep 10 hours, work my best for 6 hours - that leaves 8 hours for other stuff - visiting, reading, meetings, errands, being with husband, etc.

There seems to be a major problem with that.

I work and get paid from 8 am to 5 pm..........

All this figuring...........this is what happens when you stay home sick for a whole week. Ya just get waaaaaaaaaay too comfortable and perhaps a wee bit lazy and you get thinking of how you actually DO spend your time.

I'll go now and do some re-adjusting of my hours.

Perhaps if I actually make myself get to bed in order to GET 10 hours of sleep, my mid-day productivity time could increase 3 hours or so.......... hmmmmmmmmmmm.....yes.

'nite.........

No comments: