Saturday, October 20, 2007

Late Thanksgiving.

Husband and I cooked two roasted chickens/scalloped potatoes/stuffing/wild rice/gravy for a Thanksgiving supper yesterday and took it to Tisdale today. Picked up Aunt Connie and we were away.

Oh and apple crisp and ice cream for dessert.

I think my brother was happy for the diversion. He's healing from heart surgery quite well. We visited, heard the whole story of the surgery adventure in Edmonton, took a walk around the block together and then when sister-in-law came home from work we had Thanksgiving supper all ready. Nephew came too. Great fun.

This was the very first time brother hadn't had a goose hunting license in 40 years! Pretty good record but there is a season for everything............even a season to not have a season.

The Big Dipper was bright and lovely in the sky as we traveled home.

It's great to be with family...............but I miss my children..............

No comments: