Sunday, November 4, 2007

S N O W????

Remember that song in the 1960's by Dean Martin "I'm Prayin' for Rain in California"???

No?

Pitty. It's one of two songs my husband "sings"....along with "Sink the Bismarck" by Johnny Horton.

Anyway, I'm prayin' for snow in Saskatchewan.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that in case, well, you know, in case it snowed in the night or something, you can blame me.........me and all those who also want snow.

I'm looking outside and it has that wild look......dark, cold and windy. It IS November. I love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm based in Fond Du Lac at the moment. We have 20cm of snow and the temperature will not be above freezing this side of the new year.

Maybe you should be more specific about where in Saskatchewan you want it to snow.

-Clinton

Sharon Kent said...

I'll leave it up to HIM.

Good to hear from you, Clinton....and keep those woolies on.