Friday, December 28, 2007

Home safe and sound.

The son is safely home in Winnipeg. How wonderful to have him here for a week.

The daughter and husband safely home in Regina. Such a blessing to enjoy their company too for Christmas week.

Granddaughter is with us for another week but has attached herself to a flu bug. Oh my. Grandma skills will be used (I'll just love her back to health).

But, we all had a wonderful time together and we ended the week with a rousing round of Scattergories! I couldn't even think of a color that started with "N"!!!

Now it's all quiet on the home front.

Oh, and we received a digital camera for Christmas. Now comes the many hours, days, weeks, months, dare I say years........ of learning how to use the confounded beautiful thing. First I have to buy a memory card thingy. I wonder if anyone out there gives helpful hints for dummies on how to upload/download (what's the difference anyway???), take pictures, erase pictures, etc. etc. with these babies.

I SHALL BE MASTER OVER THIS PIECE OF CRA....UHHHH....TECHNOLOGY, or I may just have to eat my new socks.

Now to catch up on some sleep before I get the flu bug too and get behind on my digital homework.

3 comments:

Mr. C.C. said...

Well, get some who knows how to work digital cameras to give you a crash course. Than you will even be able to post pictures on the blog.

Shauna Bennett said...

Ooo I like that idea!

Sharon Kent said...

Yep. I'll be taking a crash course alright. Then I shall be Master of My Universe.