Tuesday, January 22, 2008

25 things I don't like.

Liver.
Flying.
Merry-go-rounds.
When people are nice to my face but talk about me when I'm not around. (I know who you are!)
Trying to sleep on a bed that isn't my own.
Unclean toilets.
Telling jokes.
Socks that scrunch down into big lumps in my winter boots.
Eating...... without somehow acknowledging God.
Riding a snowmobile.
Heartburn.
Heartache.
Dysfunctional office machines.
When I can't give what people expect of me.
Cars that don't start.
Summer without sun.
Winter with sun.
People that talk without listening to themselves. (That includes me!!!)
Selfishness.
Arguing.
Excess body fat......on me ;)
My children being hurt.
A blizzard when I'm not by a window.
A thunderstorm when I'm not by a window.
Being away from husband.

That's all for now.

4 comments:

Shauna Bennett said...

May I suggest a post of 50 things you DO like? :)

I also dislike dysfunctional office machines...

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon
Is your list in order of preference or should it be read from the bottom up?

Sharon Kent said...

Shauna, I was getting to the things I like the next day. Stay tuned.;-)

Annonymous: I did list them randomly but ya, the bottom one would be #1.....

Shauna Bennett said...

Looking forward to it:)