Thursday, January 3, 2008

Our anual trip.

Off I went today to take Aunt C. to the hospital where, hopefully, they will care for her and get her lungs in better shape than they are at the moment.

The last few years it has been a bit of an annual excursion going on.....yearly hospital stay for a week or so.

I know she doesn't like going. We had quite a discussion taking place before we left her house. I think she saw I was trying to be more helpful in taking her to the hospital outpatients than to just a walk-in clinic. When she gets sick she needs the full meal deal.

It's a terribly long wait when we get there but it's just so busy with so many sick folk that we simply wait our turn.

I came home for a few minutes now and will wait to see if they will admit her or whether they will send her home. For her sake, I hope the former.

According to the doctors, a bit of heart failure, some viral invasions, a fit of emphysema and the white platelets with her leukemia going on makes for one difficult case to treat.

May God watch over her this night and heal her body.

No comments: