Monday, January 7, 2008

The pile.

Don't you just hate getting back to work to a pile of things to be done and 102 emails awaiting your attention.

I mean, it's nice to know you'll be busy and all.

It's great to have a job to come to.

However, it makes ones head swim to tackle it all at once, so, it's prioritizing. Who gets what first and why.

Seems like I'm coming back to work and everyone else is taking off for foreign lands....well, cities at least. Making travel arrangements today was the norm.

I did have a really good laugh in the midst of it all. I emailed the travel agency requesting options for flight for so and so, on a particular date..........and neglected to tell the agent where the client was going. The agent figured by my request, she had somehow acquired ESP without being told!

You have to have a sense of humor. That's all.

So, at days' end, the pile has been considerably lowered.

Now, I must eat fast and get off to a meeting for 7 PM.

Enjoy your evening by the fire, sipping wine and watching the telly :-(

No comments: