Thursday, January 10, 2008

Time....or lack thereof.

I don't know where this week went. It's all so fuzzy looking back on it.

My job at work was painfully busy. I really don't like being so busy that I neglect to visit the little girls room. My mind and busyness went way ahead of my kidneys and left them sitting there wondering what happened.

Supplies for the office didn't even get ordered.

The worst part was not getting to a project that someone asked me to do on Monday.....until today. I tackled that with a vengeance beginning at 8:30 am and finished at 4:50.

Taaa....daaa....

But you know what is REALLY great?

It's when your supervisor comes over and asks if she can give you a hand with it all......and she does.

That's teamwork. I was so appreciative.....and I really hope the person I was doing the project for is glad it is completed.....almost. Another girl will complete the other bit tomorrow.

It's great to be of help to others because we are blessed when we offer ourselves to help.

So, God bless Carole B. and Twila for coming to my rescue......and poor Carole S. for being so patient.

Time. It just kinda' runs out on a person.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TeeHee!
Hey Grammy, I love your blog and most of all you... xoxoxo ... Love you Miss You Be Safe Don"t Slip In The Shower Talk To YOu Soon!!!

Sharon Kent said...

Hi my little Sweetie Weetie!!

I sure love you toooooooooo!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

And don't you slip in the shower either....you've heard the saying "the bigger they are, the harder they fall!!!" And you're getting so much bigger, well, taller anyway (and we won't mention me, 'cause I'm sure growin' any taller!!! hee hee

Sharon Kent said...

P.S. I meant to say "'cause I'm sure N.O.T. growin' any taller!!! :-(

Grammy