Thursday, February 28, 2008

Foggy?

Coming back to work today from a high powered headache, and a few days in a drug induced state, I felt as if I was on the coast.....it was all foggy and I couldn't get anywhere.

I probably looked weird and most likely sounded quite incoherent, but I was there nonetheless.

Perhaps it was too much "Mutiny on the Bounty" of the day before. Ya, that must have been it.

Anyway, today at work I had an opportunity to give our old boss, "Big Al" a big hug as he was back for a few days from Thunder Bay. He looked like the same old Al and it did my heart good to see him again. Quite the fellow. I miss that guy.

And I had an email today from another co-worker who retired a few years ago and another one from a gal who is taking a leave of absence. There was also a phone call from a fellow who will be retiring shortly and is off using up some of his vacation. I trust his trip to Waskesiu was lovely. I also heard from my cousin in Texas via email, who has just completed her chemo treatments and is now in the healing mode.

As much as I hate computers, I've begun to really believe I couldn't do without the dang things.

So, when all is said and done, today was pretty good, even though the fog was quite thick.

Perhaps the "Son" will burn it off completely tomorrow..........

No comments: