Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy February 1st!!

A new month.

I like February. Have you noticed how the days are lengthening? Considerably too! We eat supper in the daylight!

Makes my heart glad. So, the sun can stay out as long as it wishes, now that January is over. I have it in my head that there should be sunshine from February 1 to September 1......after that, it's all cloud baby!!! Seven months sun.......five months cloud. I like it. We'll see how it all works out, eh?

And don't forget tomorrow is Groundhog Day. If that dang beast sees his shadow, we'll be in for another 6 weeks of winter......but it's OK 'cause I like the sun.........NOW.

On a roofing note......the shingles have been progressing down from the peak......of my shoulder, that is. Dang, if that doesn't hurt.

Have a good nite all. My drugs are doing wonders! Praise the Lord.....and pass another pill!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly cow Sharon - I was off thurs/fri self inducing pain (hockey) while you were experiencing shingles!! Not fair. Hope you get better soon. Let me know if you need anything. dw

Sharon Kent said...

Thanks Deb, for your good wishes. Have you been rethinking your new hockey career lately....????just wondering!

Hope to see you Monday. The pills they have these days are really quite wonderful. ;-)