Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thinking.

I'm thinking about things these days.

My thoughts continually go back to "what is church".

I'm trying to let God have his way in those thoughts too.

I don't want my thoughts to always have preconceived notions and ideas from other people either. Nor do I want to experience God the same way all the time. I need a little rain on the situation.

I want to be thinking whatever is true.....for me.....for my own community of friends....in and out of the church building.

I'm wondering what kinds of things will transpire in the next few years concerning church. I find it very fascinating to watch the beginnings of change........as it has happened many times, sometimes quite significantly, over the many centuries it has existed.

Makes me wonder what Jesus would say to us here, if he walked in on Sunday morning church.

All I can say is, God does good stuff...............those who have ears to hear, let them hear.

No comments: