Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Discouragement.

There are some things in life that can take us to a dark place.

That place is called DISCOURAGEMENT.

It can change our attitude, our disposition and our general countenance, where we don't feel like going on in life. Seems like the next hurdle or milestone is simply too much for our feeble minds to take on and so we sit and think......most of time negatively.

It's a frightening place to be and even more frightening when we can't find our way out.

We give up trying.

We can't go on.

Jesus says:
“Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls." Matthew 11:28,29

Tired? Discouraged? Weighted by life's burdens?


Try Jesus. He's a weight lifter.

No comments: