Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My heart aches....

There are things in life that make my heart ache. I've made a list.

Seeing children suffer in any way.

Watching young girls giving their innocence away to hopelessness and depravity.

Feeling the helplessness of those in despair.

Lost love.

Death.

One other thing -

Not being close enough to my children, to hold them and tell them softly and gently how much they are loved and appreciated.

Some days I miss our son and daughter so much that my heart aches for them.

Some days I just miss their closeness.

I miss touching their heads and kissing their cheeks and holding their hands and offering them my love, as only a mother can.

I cried today because I miss my children.

Love can do that. It can make my heart ache.

I wonder if God cries.......when we are far away from him........just wondering.

No comments: