Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day's end....

Watered my flowers, swept off the millions of cobwebs around the back door, put water in our new plastic metal-looking bird bath and came in the house to a supper of BBQ'd burgers and rice pudding with ice cream for dessert. Oh my.

After all that, and dishes washed and put away, I sat down to watch a bit of telly and put my very swollen feet up before venturing off to see dear Auntie.

I was watching a nature show. ....about a young girl in Australia who was attacked by a shark. I couldn't watch it. The show was entitled "Saved by Dolphins"....but I was too psyched out to watch how she was saved. I hate stuff like that. So "off" went the TV.

NOW we're off to see Auntie. Anyway, who wants to watch a young girl get her leg chewed off....

NOT me.

So, I'll watch my own nature show, right outside our back door. Flowers blooming. Birds picking and bathing and pooping on our lawn chairs. I love nature.

No comments: