Thursday, June 12, 2008

The time is right...

Yes, the time is right for fasting and praying.

There are many major things going on in the lives of people I care about, so I am doing the best thing I can possibly do.....concentrating on Christ, the lifter of heads, the Rose of Sharon, the Lily of the Valley, the Lion of Judah, the Creator of the Universe, the Great Healer....

Some folks need God to be present in the lives of their children, children who are making huge mistakes with their lives.

I have a friend, whom I haven't heard from in a long time. I have attempted to call that friend, but one of the phones is not in service and the other phone has a message with a person on the other end whom I don't know.

Daughter and family are having to move, yet again. Tiring. Tiring. Tiring....for all of them.

Son is concerned about many things these days....and just wanting to hear from God about all of it.

Another friend also is waiting to hear from God....about specific direction in that friend's life.

Another has a son whom she loves and wants the very best for, but she is unsure of his future as he matures and begins to find his own way in life.

Some people have marriage problems.

Some need money.

Some need physical healing.

Some are grieving over a death...

The list goes on and on and on.....

So, in all of that, yes, the time is right for fasting and praying.

People need you God....we need to hear from you.

I ask for your presence and your annointing.....

No comments: