Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm too old for this!

Ya, working all day and then coming home to eat and after that, dropping in to St. Joe's to see Aunt Connie. And if that wasn't enough....getting back home with husband and having to work up a sweat, just sitting there while I'm entertained.




Heh heh heh

THAT got you reading, now didn't it.

The Olympics just have me goin'. It's kind of like horse racing. I love watching horse racing. I always pick out a favorite and then watch the dang race in it's entirety...all the while sitting there like a jackass on a couch, pulse quickening, blood pressure rising, nails being bitten and sweating like there's no air conditioning ('cause there isn't!). Ya, that's how the Olympics do me in. I imagine myself right in the pool with those folks and by the time the race is ended, I've had a very admirable and totally focused race myself.

I'll be right back. I need a towel.

This perhaps, could be a great tool for losing weight.

And now for some more entertainment...heh heh heh

'nite.....

No comments: