Sunday, November 9, 2008

Busy homes....

Daughter's home is a busy one.

The night before finds her preparing for the day ahead....and up early checking with daughter about the plans for her day, before heading out for classes herself.

Tomorrow granddaughter is off to basketball camp for the day at U of R so her mom can just drop her off at the main gym and then she can go to class. A simple day, for once.

Husband and I will tour the City a bit. Perhaps get a few pictures and see what new projects are happening here. The building is continuous.

Daughter made her famous lasagna for supper complete with her Flapper Pie. Oh my......

And tonight was girls night out and guess where we went?????

You guessed it. We went to see Mamma Mia at the Rainbow Cinema for 4 bucks each.

I must say the audience here was not near so.....shall we say........lively......as it was in Prince Albert. I didn't hear anyone else singing along to all the ABBA songs with me.

Although there were a group of gals dancing up a storm in the back row. I guess that counts for something. I would have been dancing back there with them but I needed a place to stay tonight....I didn't want daughter disowning me.:-)

I need to rid myself of my inhibitions!

Good night from the Queen City......where the wind never ceases..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I've been in bed for your last several posts, but I couldn't let the fact that you saw Mamma Mia again slip by unnoticed.

Btw, it comes out on dvd December 16th. And you must come and watch it with me. I'd also love to watch White Christmas with you, since it's one of your favourites, adn I've only seen it twice.

Is your Christmas tree up yet?

ANyway... back to bed with me. Hope to be better by Sunday. If not, better send the prayer team over. ;)