Thursday, November 27, 2008

My leg.

It just got very sore and swollen in the middle of the night before last.......right under the knee at the front. Doctor asked me if I got a kick from Ken in the night.....and I said not that I could recall because if I did recall, he may have been at the doctor too!! He laughed.


Got it checked out with ultra sound. No clot. They won't have to amputate, nor will it fall off. I won't have to go to the Advent Program in a wheelchair and I can now go about my business knowing I'm not in line for a clot-induced stroke any time soon. Whoopeeeee........... It's only a bursae or however you spell the confounded thing....a little tiny fluid sack that protects bones, muscles and tendons. I'll take Ibuprofen and it'll be all smooth sailing from here on. So it turned out to be a hospital/doctor day. Yuk...


I was walking out the the doctors office yesterday and captured the roof line of the Ukranian Catholic church in P.A. Beautiful.



I think I'll bring up the Christmas decorations tonight and work on that a bit on my day off tomorrow.

Enjoy your evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not trying to throw off your plans of decorating, as I know how important this season is to you....but with your bursitis in your knee - you need to rest it, ice it and continue with the ibuprofen...get in a lazy boy, put a pillow under the knee, some ice on top and RELAX!!!! Call me if you need some someone to help putting up your decorations.
dw

Mr. C.C. said...

Sharon, in due time you will be healed. It all takes time. The best thing you can do when you are doing something is to rest it.

Also, check out my blog sometime. Here is the link:

www.fishhead2100.blogspot.com

Sharon Kent said...

Deb (Mom), you're so sweet. Thanks for the tips. It's starting to have a lot less pain so that must mean it's healing. I say, if a person can't put up their own Christmas decorations they might as well throw in the proverbial Christmas towel. Eh?

Hey Chris. Ya, I've visited your web site quite a few times. Thanks for letting me know you peek on here too, once in a while. Good to hear from you.