Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bill and Eleanor...


I look at some of our tree decorations and I remember people. This heart was given to us by a former pastor and his wife, Bill and Eleanor Jackson.
Every time I see this decoration, I am reminded of those two wonderfully, special people. Servants of God. True and faithful servants. When they returned to the States, they went to the people of Haiti and helped them out....for many, many years.
They were like that. They helped even before you knew you needed it.
So, tonight I thank God for these two dear folks. We remember them fondly...
And the countdown has begun for the family arriving. Yipppeeeeeeee
Give them all journey mercies, God. Thank you.

1 comment:

Mr. C.C. said...

Matt said on Facebook that he and his girlfriend will be there on the 21st or so. I will at least be able to see him at church. Too bad he didn't have to leave on Boxing Day. It would be nice to catch up a bit.