Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Meetings.

I really enjoy congregational meetings. But tonight's meeting was very different for me, as I actually sat in the congregation and not at the front with the Chair, taking notes. A first after several years of note taking.

It was good....very good.

(As an aside, don't you hate it when people take advantage of other people. Ya, me too. Kind of like wolves in sheep's clothing......Jesus said we should be watchful of those kinds of people.)

Anyway, we have excellent leadership at Gateway. They listen to God and each other as well as the congregation, so as to make wise decisions. We are led well and I offer much praise to Mrs. L. for her abilities and wisdom. It's just good to work together with a common goal.

Looks like Gateway has it's work cut out for it. We have a great deal to think about and we continue to pray for God's vision of what our next steps should be.....to do "kingdom" work.

'Nite.....

No comments: