Monday, March 22, 2010

They're ba-aaaaak.....


Well maybe they haven't quite reached P.A. yet, but I've heard of folks who have seen these lovely birds in Saskatchewan.  It seems somewhat early for them but this has been an unusual winter....but of course, as of Saturday, it is now officially spring.  I guess they have a right to be back.

The changing of the seasons...the patterns somehow ingrained into each living thing even as far as where they should spend each season.  To me it is an incredible mystery.

It's exciting to welcome last years young ones.  I wonder what exciting adventures they all have experienced since we last saw one another.  I'd love to be like Dr. Dolittle and speak directly with them.  "If we could talk with the animals, just imagine it, talking to a chimp in chimpanzee,......"

Like the flowers, I love to gaze at these marvelous creatures....especially in flight, well, when they're swimming too...or walking.....or watching over their young....ya....it's all good.

Have a grace-filled evening.....

2 comments:

Dixie Vandersluys said...

Luke and I saw a bunch of them flying home on our way home from the hospital this morning. He noted that they were flying "in shapes". It made me wonder if people down south look at the geese flying away from them to the north with "relief" because summer is coming. :)

Linea said...

They are on the river. It is always a good sign that the season is a'changin.