Thursday, March 4, 2010

Three days off....


I get back to work and there are 30-some emails waiting; have to get caught up on everyone's life since I saw them last week; letters to do; questions to answer; emails to send; coffee to drink; candies to put out for passers-by; BMO statements to check; co-workers baby to look at and appreciate; Relay for Life cookies to purchase; make order for Relay for Life daffodil sales; topped off with a good trip to the doctor who sends me for blood work and makes an appointment for me to get another cortisone shot...this time the right hip.....not to mention thinking about husband's angioplasty coming up some time soon....not to mention looking for another place to live....not to mention son leaving P.A. this morning for Winnipeg.
Life just couldn't get much more exciting than that, I'm thinkin'....
Life is good.

2 comments:

Phil L said...

Only 30-some emails???

Sharon Kent said...

I know, I know...I'm so spoiled...but it WAS only 3 days off.