Sunday, May 30, 2010

We need....

some color.......

So there you go.  Hope it let a glimmer of sunshine into your day.  I think we all need it.

Today too, is Trinity Sunday when we acknowledge the very difficult truth of God being one, yet three individual beings....Father, Son and Spirit.  Pastor Stacia quoted St. Augustine today when  she said he described God as "a society of love" (I think that is what she said...I really wasn't sleeping...I should have written it down!!).  But that thought of God, together as a society...yet one.....and all of them bound in love, had me thinking.  It really is what God wants churches to become.  A society, a body, where everyone comes together, each one having a part of God within them, the part that is love, and in turn, using that love within them to love others.  Complicated.......yet simple.

Kind of like a flower.......

No comments: