Saturday, August 21, 2010

One thing.....

Yes, there is one, and only one thing I will miss not having as we move into our new apartment and that is this......






This is what I saw as I went on with my morning routine...sun peeking through the clouds, birds singing and leaves still showing off their greenery.

There is nothing like a bathroom window....nothing.  You get a quick weather report happening for your day and you get to watch the changing of the seasons, right in front of you every single morning as you brush your teeth and put on make-up.

I shall miss my "bathroom window to the world"....a whole lot.  But I enjoyed it while I had it!  I know.  Little things make me happy.

And in the new place, we now have two and a half sets of blinds up with one and a half to go.....don't ask about the half.....

And many of our cupboards have shelving fit into them...a few more to go.  New bathroom light fixture purchased too.  It won't be the sun, but it will have three 60 watt bulbs as a replacement.....

No comments: