Sunday, September 12, 2010

Early morning....

I managed to feel secure enough in my walk to lead worship today!  Thanks God!  It was a good morning actually.  Had a bit of a music practice after 8 a.m. then headed into a breakfast downstairs to kick-off Sunday School classes.  Unfortunately, I had signed up for looking after the library so didn't get the opportunity to sit in on the upstairs group.  That group sits and talks about how the sermon spoke to them, and to hear other people's perspectives on what was said.  I think it will be very good.

After church and all that that entailed, I was wiped out.  Came home and napped for a time.

I took a picture of the church this morning.  It's looking like fall out there even though the leaves are still green and the grass looks like it's still growing, the shadows have lengthened considerably.  The clouds too are taking on that wild and dark look as the northwest wind blows with gusto!

Pretty though in the early morning....it was a very good day, indeed.