Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We have sun....

As I sit at my new front dining room window, the sun is shining, the leaves are turning their typical fall yellows, I'm twisting spaghetti onto my fork and telling husband that it's too bad the next door neighbor's huge fir tree wasn't six feet further south.....because when it snows, I'd then be able to still eat spaghetti while watching snow gently falling on that particular tree.  As my chair is now situated, I would have to move my chair all the way down to the other end of the table, hence leaving husband situated at the furthest end, whereupon he would be eating HIS spaghetti all alone.

I shall have to think on that one.....close, intimate supper of spaghetti with my man.....OR eating spaghetti whilst watching snow fall on the fir tree.


The decisions one must make on a daily basis......;-)

No comments: