Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Torture...

Why torture myself, I ask...

I guess SOME exercise is better than NONE...and acquasize seems to fit the bill....I reply to myself...

Aquasize.

Something to do with water....aqua

Something to do with ones size...

Hopefully the water changes ones size.

I think it should then be renamed to "aquathighs"! 'cause my thighs could use some shifting and changing, and if it happens to take place in the water, so be it!

I wonder if there's another class for "aquabust"...or how about "aquabutt"....

Just wonderin'.....:-)

2 comments:

Dixie said...

:) Ah man, if I was in PA I'd totally go to that class with you. Lisa and I had some good times doing aquasize when we were pregnant with our youngest girls.

Sharon said...

This class has all sizes, shapes and ages...kind of fun. Shannon and Brittney come too, but they keep to the deep end of the pool while I tend to go a bit shallower, being a fair amount shorter than the two of them. Wished you could be here too, Dixie! We could pump it up with those ABBA tunes...:-))