Sunday, November 28, 2010

Congratulations!!!!!!

Sharon Kent, you have, as of this moment, posted your 1,000th blog entry!!!

Yes, you have blabbed, yakked, expressed, yelled, communicated, passed along, put across, acknowledged and conveyed 1,000  blog posts......mostly unwarranted, unending, long-winded words of wisdom, to the masses.

And where exactly does this get you, Sharon Kent?

Absolutely nowhere!

Do you know how long these 1,000 entries have taken you to compile? 

No!  I didn't think so!

If you spent 30 minutes on each blog post.....that would be around...ouuuuu....500 hours!

And that would be sitting at your computer for 20 solid days, 24/7 non-stop.

Yes, Sharon Kent, you have used up 20 whole days of your life, telling stories, making stupid comments, trying to encourage folks with your dim-witted sayings, and thrown a few pictures into the mix.  You had better consider if you really want to fritter away another 20 days of your life doing the same kind of thing for another 1,000 blog posts!  You really should consider whether all this blathering makes any difference at all....to anyone!

I shall leave the decision to you, Sharon Kent.

In the meantime, yes, CONGRATULATIONS!   (and you don't win a danged thing).

Although we could send you a Blogger T-shirt, I suppose.....

Now go and watch your Riders whip Montreal!






Ya, I even do blog posts to myself.  Weird eh? 

BTW, husband and I lit our first Advent Candle today as we sat down to lunch.  Here is the candle of Hope.

Ya, I HOPE the Riders win......but I guess that's not quite the kind of hope this particular candle represents.  This one is for the Hope we have in our God.

Update:  Oh Riders...my goodness.  Perhaps next year....:(

4 comments:

Dixie said...

Congratulations!! :)

Sharon Kent said...

Thank you...thank you very much. But, like our age, it's just a number.

BTW...Poor Riders...but they're lucky they got this far!!!!:(

matt said...

I guess you could ask those same questions for mostly anything we do with our time...and I think they're good questions to ask.

Thanks for sharing what you've shared thus far and being willing to make the effort to be a positive space on the vastness of an internet filled with seemingly many more not-so-positive places:)

Sharon Kent said...

Yes, I suppose I could have picked "photography" as a "time user" as well...and probably more of a time gobbler than blogging. Keeping things in their proper perspective seems wise...as with everything.

Thanks Matt. Your positive comments mean a great deal.