Friday, November 19, 2010

What the hey???...

Three weeks ago I was a dutiful citizen of the Prince Albert Health Region and received my yearly flu shot...so what's this all about...new strain of bird/mammal/reptile flu???  Whatever...

I actually got up this afternoon to have a look about and to view the goings on outside.  Beauty.


Hmmm...I ran out of photo space on my blog last evening and had to purchase more from Google.  So this really is from yesterday's storm.

Then husband bought me some lovely roses to admire during my illness.  More beauty.


This was taken with a flash.  Later on today when the sun shines, I shall try to get some shots with the natural light.  Yellow roses with red on their insides half way down each peal.  Oh my.....I can't stop looking at them.  How such loveliness can grow amazes me.....and I thank God for his creativity in both color and design!

No comments: