Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How about a year and 6 months...???

You know how sometimes you plan something.....and the reasons why you planned it like you did, make sense at the time.

Then over time, various circumstances occur and you find out you have to change your plans.

So, as of today, I'll be adding another 6 months to that year before I retire....so far.

Ya.  Only 497 days now....as opposed to the originally planned 327 days!  But who's counting???

So much can happen in 497 days.  My teeth could fall out.  I could break my leg.  Technically, I could become a great-grandma....technically, of course....or even a grandma again....should some miracle of the heavens occurred.  I could become mayor of Prince Albert or climb Mount Everest.  I could become a better person.  Perhaps I could become a worse person...mercy!   I could lose weight and shrink in height.  What about the old "becoming a millionaire"!  I could also lose everything I possess...which isn't much, come to think of it, but a whole lot more than some folks.  I could have a vision and see it through.  I could become closer to my God, which would do me a lot of good!  I could go bungee jumping or take a chair, sit in the Gobi desert and tan my legs.

Sky is the limit, as they say.

Hmmmm....let's see.  So many possibilities in those 497 days.

Oh....and I could of course, be in heaven tomorrow.  Can't forget that one.

Think I'll start out by going to work tomorrow.

I'll see after that....'nite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to say it would be impossible for you to become a great-grandma, as I can assure you it would be over my dead body...so unless your trying to get rid of me...Shannon

Sharon Kent said...

I suppose the key word here is "technically"...and that's it!! Ya, it would be over my dead body too!!:)