Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Communication...

I have tasks to do. 

Glad I can do them either by email or phone.

So, instead of blabbing on and on and on here about nothing of significance, I shall go and do my tasks.

Communicating is so much faster these days than, say....when I was a kid.

If I wanted to say something to my friend, I'd either get my coat, boots, mitts and scarf on and trudge over to their place a few blocks away....or wait until I saw them at school in the morning.  I guess nothing was THAT important that it couldn't wait for a time.

I wonder how many levels of stress we've managed to climb in the past 50 years, just to be able to say something to someone in one minute...as opposed to a day. 

I'm sure 'they' have done studies on these important areas of strategic communications.

Someone, somewhere has the stats.

Having said all of that though, it was fast communicating on Lauralea's part to let everyone know that she and Randall are now grandparents to Norah Darlene...born February 28, 2011 at 9:30 a.m.

Good stuff, Johanna and Nate!!

No comments: