Thursday, June 23, 2011

Here's hoping....

That the next month will be worth all the trouble it took to pack up and get everything all ready to go!

We should be good to go by morning, unless of course, some unimaginable thing happens overnight.  I don't think the trailer could topple even in a very huge wind as there's so much stuff crammed into that thing.

While away there will be a funeral for a friend's mother, graduations on several fronts, a church neighborhood BBQ (Saturday...you're invited by the way) and I'm sure many other things that we will miss...unfortunately.

So, tally ho.....I shall post when I can. 

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi Sharon Kent, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!