Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My poor body...

After that three hour session of secondary physio, my body doesn't know what hit it!  I have muscles I didn't know existed and they're sore...really, really sore.  Up and down stairs I went (sort of) and up and down ladders (sort of) and on the treadmill for twenty minutes, not to mention all those stretches and pulls and lifts.  Then there was the half hour lecture session on muscles and posture!  Oh man, do I have some intense work ahead of me.

So I shall do whatever is required of me to get my knee in good shape again.   It was all that swelling that took it's toll.  Being swollen for so long made my muscles not do their jobs and so I am now retraining them to work as they did previously.  No small feat!

I would far rather think of finer days of sand and sun and flowers and birds.....(click on the pics)

 Footprints after the rain...

 Brittney enjoying the evening...
 A meadow of daisies and clover.
 Rain drops remain on the giant puff ball (a close-up).

 Beauty in yellow.

 Yep, my poor old knee came to the beach with me, (along with my wrinkled toes and
broken toe nail!!!!) kicking all the way there and back!
It liked it when it got there though:)

 An outdoor kitchen by the beach.

 A sunny beach day - with waves.

He snacked on our leftovers.

That's what I'd rather be doing....taking pictures of nature and enjoying warm summer days.  They go by far too quickly.

'Nite all....enjoy the thunder...and yet more rain....:)

No comments: