Friday, September 30, 2011

Tired.....

Is it a certain time of the year when we get so tired we can barely move?

I'm convinced that the animal in us wants to beef up for the cold days ahead and look for a cozy, warm cave to plop down in.  I'd prefer it having a little wood stove and some snugly blankets, with Mr. Cave Man bringing me the occasional snack and cup of tea.  But dang, it would be grand to just curl up and sleep away the winter.

Well, that's how I feel this evening.  And in the midst of all my glorious dreams of a luxurious winter, I must face the harsh reality of working 5 days a week and coming home each night to a variety of important "other" tasks, not to mention the battery of physical tests that will take place in the next week...blood work, etc., X-ray, ultrasound...you name it, I'll have it.  We are so fortunate to have these many diagnostic tools at the doctor's disposal.  So the week coming up is looking positively daunting.  One day at a time.....

Perhaps that's why I'm feeling extra tired.  Lots to think about and much to do, not to mention praying times for friends.....Andrea, Elroy, Pat, Twila, Val....and my own family.

Think I'll lumber off to bed and if I don't wake up in bed tomorrow, don't call in the troops.....you will know I've found that cave I was talking about.  Nite....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: