Monday, October 10, 2011

Another busy week ahead...

Good thing I did some baking today for our upcoming Country Store this Saturday!  Tomorrow is a church Council meeting, Wednesday will be tests and Kid's Klub and another meeting following, Thursday and Friday we will see how the test results are...maybe I'll be in Saskatoon, who knows.  Saturday, of course, is the big bake/craft sale at the church.  Throw in 8 hours of work at my daily day job and I feel tired already.

I was still thinking about our time with the family yesterday and how much work my sister-in-law did to make a beautiful meal and to make us feel welcome, as usual.  They are like that, my brother and his wife.  No put-ons, nothing phony...just real people who treat their family well.  I feel blessed.  Wished Matt could have been there, too! 

 Helen and Garry

 Helen and Raelene
 Raelene and Shannon

 Kylie and Brittney

 Rovelyn, Kelly and baby Taylor

Me and the little beauty, Taylor

And our little extended family just keeps on expanding with little ones springing up!  A true blessing!  

I pray for God's special presence during this week of busyness.

No comments: