Monday, December 26, 2011

In the midst of the calm...

I'm reading a book....and doing some serious thinking too.  The book is a gift from son. 

Well, we're eating leftovers too and watching a bit of telly and listening to some good guitar music.

Tomorrow another birthday...Ken's birthday!  We will celebrate the early part of it by going out to Tisdale to visit my brother and his family.  Should be fun.  I don't think we've all been together in over 15 years or more!

The fam
Gifts
Sorry for the picture mess ups!  I need to get this fixed!

Well, enjoy your quiet time these days.  I surely am....

2 comments:

Mr. C.C. said...

Which guitarist? I know of a good many guitarists that are very good that you may like. I can give you some recommendations. It all depends on the genre.

Sharon Kent said...

My genre is "Matt Kent"...:)