Thursday, March 1, 2012

By the way...

After attempting to "plug in" all the wires and plugs at the back of my computer since my Skype wasn't working....when pulling the tower out from it's little cubicle to do this, ALL of the wires came out of the back of the computer leaving me with....you guessed it.....NOTHING.

The printer didn't work.  No webcam.  No power.  No keyboard.  No mouse.  NO NOTHING.

So our friendly SaskTel man came by (after hours!!!) and plugged everything back in for me.  Except now my keyboard isn't working.

And since my keyboard isn't working, I'm having to send you this message via my work computer which has a lovely ergonomic fancy keyboard! 

So, our friendly SaskTel man just may have to make a return trip to see what my problem is.  Perhaps the keyboard is actually toast...burnt toast.......we'll see.

So, I shall thank the Government for their time in allowing me to blog this little post on their time...well, I could actually count it as my coffee break, which I haven't taken in months!

Once the keyboard situation is in hand, I shall post a picture of our "Pyjama Day at Work".  Sweet.

I should have kept my housecoat here at work as it feels like the old house we used to live in when I was 4...no heat. 

I may have to take to cutting up a bit of the wood here in the office to make a fire.  We'll see.

No comments: