Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's spring...I need sunshine!

OK.  I've been patient.  Waiting for months on end for warmth and greenery outside, I am quickly losing patience.

And as much as I absolutely love the snow...until January, it is now time for spring to take completely over and rule the roost.

Supposedly that includes having the sun making itself known and in view.

And as much as I may complain these days about spring not coming fast enough for my liking, I continue to look at that attitude as totally futile and childish. 

The weather, which apparently is the most talked about topic in Canada, just keeps on doing what it does best....being weather and running the world.  It has no controls.  We want to make up it's mind and we wish it were warmer, cooler, windier, calmer, drier, wetter...everything that it isn't.  How stupid is that!!!  The only thing we CAN do about the weather is enjoy it, whatever it brings..or if it brings crazy stuff then we can take cover!

I think, especially those who may be control freaks,  we find it hard to accept things about the weather only because it is the ONE THING we cannot control.

So, on we go.  How did you enjoy the rain today?  A bit wet, I'd say, but summer is coming!  See, I'm getting a bit better about accepting uncontrollable things as I go.

No comments: