Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Grad...like no other....

Grad pics...just a few of the ones I took when she dawned her duds out at the Narrows, Waskesiu Lake....aren't they lovely....my girls, I mean!

















That's all I have time for. 

2012 Graduation is over and I'm done in!  Shannon thought of everything and it went off without even a slam dunk.  When I get staying home more, I shall put more pictures up.

Oh, and I bought myself that new camera all my co-worker friends helped me purchase.  She's a beauty...Canon T3i.  Matthew is reading the manual right now.  That should help me out quite a bit since he's leaving to go back to Manitoba Saturday.  I hate manuals.  Just tell me to press this or that and I'm fine.  Figuring out a manual is not in my capabilities thus far.  But hey, I've got all summer to figure it all out, one way or another.  Take some, delete some...and so it goes.

Matt took the new one to the grad ceremonies this evening but the battery konked out as it wasn't  quite charged up, so my handy dandy Olympus saved the day.  He managed to get some pics so we figured we'd compare at some point.  The new one looks mighty dangerous.  Hope Mr. O doesn't take offense when I don't take him with me boating....well, maybe I'll take him now and then to keep him happy.

Off to bed and then off to the lake again tomorrow...and Matt will leave for Manitoba and Brittney will leave for her Mexican vacation! 

Keep well and safe out there......

No comments: