Wednesday, August 15, 2012

woe to you unbelievers....


Well, all you unbelievers and skeptics out there, just figured I had better prove myself!

Here is my nearly 18 pound Jack I caught in...where else....."Jack fish Bay" on Crean Lake.  As I said before, he was one honkin' fish to reel in but I managed to do it!

Yes, there were some pretty mornings out there on the lake.  The stillness was deafening.


We had visits from friends too!


Then, of course, there is once again the usual "fish hook through the finger" story.  My poor man:(  But between the two of us (after I snapped a few pics) we (he) managed to pull the hook back through the opening and we were back fishing!  What a guy!


These two young bald eagles figured they were ready to flap their way to glory and freedom, but Mom said they had better keep on with their practicing.  Just like kids....they figured they were ready but Mom knew best!

And this "heart" cloud is for Jenny....waaaaaaaay over in Norway.....((hugs))
Our girls enjoyed spending some quality time together in the sun...before the big move.


This little fellow stopped by for a bit of a chit-chat too!


And in our spare time we played a bit of Cribbage.  Ken got as close to a perfect game as one could get...if only it could have been the "Jack of Clubs" with those three fives!  As it was, he made a "28 Hand".
So that's another update from beautiful northern Saskatchewan.  Perhaps we shall decide to come home but not too sure when.....perhaps in another month or so....we shall see how the fishing progresses:)

No comments: