Friday, May 3, 2013

A hiatus...

Seems like that's what it's been lately from this space.  Not sure.  I just get busy doing stuff and quite frankly, I forget this place still exists!

I suppose life just happens.

River went out.

Fields and roads are flooding.

Daughter had gall bladder surgery.

Brittney's away for the weekend.

Ken's beginning physio next week for his hip.

Had an unexpected coffee with friend, Carman Dodge, this morning.

It rained.

I sat on the deck and ate an apple....but haven't lost weight!

Grass is beginning to grow.

Birds are singing sweetly.

A heat wave is swinging by our way tomorrow.  Yay!

Son is having tons of fun before he comes back to Canada to plant trees.

Life is good.

And daughter made some of her famous brochetta bread for supper.  See....


So, life is pretty darn good, I'd say....especially when you get to eat stuff like that!!!

I'll try not to be so long between posts...:)  Nite...

No comments: