Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I wonder.......

Ya, I wonder if God smiles at the same things I smile at. I wonder..................
things like:
- listening to my husband breathing (sometimes snoring) beside me as he sleeps
- waking up to a cat on my pillow
- one of my children's voices at the other end of the phone
- hearing my grand daughter's laughter and giggle as we say good-bye to each other with: "Don't slip in the shower!"
- watching my son-in-law hold hands with my daughter
- being in the presence of a friend
- sitting on our deck on a quiet summer's morning
- reading the words of love in a card written by my son
- sitting on a chair in the middle of the lawn with an umbrella (while it's raining, of course)
- the assurance of God's presence..............always..............

There are lots more.

That will do for today..............perhaps tomorrow I'll let you know what makes me sad........

No comments: