Thursday, May 24, 2007

Still wondering?

Now, I know you're all just sitting at your computers, waiting ever-so-anxiously, to continue on with my post from yesterday, right? Ya.

I really hope you all could do your jobs right and could keep focused on the tasks at hand during the day, without thinking too much about my next post. You bet.

So, now that I have more than one reader, I can look forward to hearing from A L L of you now and then, letting me know how off the wall I am, or that we just don't see eye to eye on some issues, or you want to tell me to get a life - go and do something productive already! Ya.

Here we go. Now I will tell you about some of the things that make me sad, or at least not smile. Some are:
- knowing I've hurt someone, perhaps beyond repair
- a sunny, minus 40 degree day
- being in a boat with no fishing rod
- when the power goes off at a crucial moment of a Turner Classic Movie (or in the middle of your shower)
- drinking a glass of wine without a friend (no fun drinking alone, right?...well, unless it's for medicinal purposes, of course)
- getting through a great novel that you picked up from the library, only to find the last pages have been ripped out (I really should check first)
- having shorts on and sitting on a hot plastic chair
- being in an elevator when the door doesn't open
- typing a whole whack of stuff, neglecting to "save", and it's nowhere to be found! *(@&%*($%(^@$(@%&*_($*%&_(*%&_@$*(&%_(*@$&%_@$(&

I'm off to a meeting. I'll either come home smiling....or not. I hope the former.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree Sharon, being in a boat with no fishing rod makes me sad too! I can't wait to get out this summer and fish my days away....sigh.

Sharon Kent said...

not that I actually HAVE a boat, but if I did, I'd really be ticked off to not have the boat/fishing rod combo.