Saturday, August 18, 2007

A wedding.

Lisa. Little Lisa who lived next door to us when daughter was little. They made mischief those two.

Now both of them are all grown up with families of their own.

Her grandma and my mom were first cousins which makes Lisa's Mom and I something like first cousins once removed...........or something like that. I don't understand all that relation stuff. Why we're removed is beyond me.

Lisa married Jason today. They have 3 lovely children who took part in the ceremony.

She was beautiful. As I spoke to her, I was reminded again that, yes, young people do grow up and mature. They begin to make wise decisions. They begin to act out what they have been taught by older and wiser people. It was encouraging.

Some times it just takes some of us longer to grow up, but eventually, by the grace of God, we do.

May God walk with Lisa and Jason on the rest of their journey as husband and wife.

No comments: