Thursday, October 25, 2007

Baking.

I'm baking for our Country Store that is taking place on Saturday, October 27 at Gateway Covenant Church here in Prince Albert - 1500 - 15th Avenue East. Door open 10 am 'til 3 pm.

Come and bring all your hard-earned cash. You won't be disappointed!

I usually enjoy baking, but this is the first time baking in the new house. I'm still finding my way around the kitchen, well, I know pretty much where everything is now but it's doing the actual baking. How can I position the mixer so that it's comfortable to stir in the ingredients. Where can I put my egg shells until I can get over to the garbage can. I'm looking for the almond extract. It used to be on the top shelf of the "Lazy Susan" (I really feel sorry for people who have the name Susan)..........now it's on the bottom shelf. Oh, and I thought I had all my baking pans together in one spot. Here are my muffin tins in a drawer.....why are they there???? Oh ya, they don't fit in with all the other pans.

Now husband has the tape measure out. He's helping me cut up the goodies for the sale. But first he has to measure the chunks so they're all even. Then I can wrap and tie them all up with red ribbon.

Lord have mercy.............again today. Amen.

No comments: