Tuesday, October 30, 2007

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ghosts and princesses, pirates and ghouls,
People love to dress up and act like fools.
Halloween's a comin', just around the bend,
Should yer' 'ead fall off, it's surely going to mend.

So get out yer' candy, gum and bags of treats,
For all those little scary folks walking down the streets.
Light up yer' pumpkin, put out the witches brew,
Boil up some bats and cats and make a foul stew.

I'll see you as the moon comes out, casting shadows long
Against the haunted doorways, where witches chant their song,
If you find a wandering soul who comes begging at your door
Knock....knock.........it's only me, asking for some more...........

Treats that is......heh heh heh........ya, I'm real scary stuff alright.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While we won't be home for most of the night, I'm interested to see if our household will break last year's record of having four, yes FOUR, kids show up. That meant a lot of left over candy...

I still have some that you sent me, by the way. Well, the ones that I don't really like, anyhow.

Sharon Kent said...

Well, here in your home town, father and I have had FOUR....teen. Somewhat better than FOUR. We bought the large regular sized bars this year so when the little goblins come to the door we throw a couple of those big whoppers into their goodie bag. We hear them exclaiming all the way down the long steps.

Looks like we may be sending more of these your way if Pastor has extra room next weekend...not that we want your teeth to rot or anything.

Guess we could send apples......