Wednesday, October 31, 2007

These girls I work with!!!

I really do think I am one of the most fortunate people on God's green earth.

The girls (I call them girls 'cause they're all considerably younger than me, so they all kind of fall into the "girl" category from my perspective), yes, as I was saying, the girls at work are so much fun to be around. They have so much enthusiasm, so much mischief, so much craziness in them and it all comes out at Halloween.

They not only dress up...........they act the part.

Dr. Butt came in this morning with her white coat, crazy mixed up hair-do, glasses, stethoscope, jar of petroleum jelly, rubber gloves AND beaker with yellow contents (I knew it was apple juice but others may not have!!). She was ready to do business........with an ooze of blood dripping down one side of her mouth........

Sister Mary Beaujolais, complete with smiling face, flitted through the offices carrying her delightful wire basket complete with her divine bottle of.......what other than Beaujolais and a glass plus several packets of little wine gums for her tea-tipping friends. Such an example of true angelic grace!

There was also the "DEButante", the gal who had shall we say, an "abundance", well, even more than an abundance, of most things, including pasties and bikini, all in flashy red. Coming from the "other side of the tracks", her long black hair down past her whatnots was a hit, not to mention the exquisite pink batting eyelashes and fishnet tights.

These women had a sense of who they were. These women knew what they were about.

These women had men blushing more than once...........and all in tremendously good fun.

So, a huge "thanks" and "cheers", to the girls at the Forest Service office who cared enough to give us their very best this All Hallowed Eve.

And all I did was dress in orange and black.

Think I need to find my inner self..............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So.... any pictures then??

Sharon Kent said...

Yes, they will be coming soon to a PC near you.