Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It's a connecting day.

I received a great email from a person I met during our Annual Meeting of the Canada Conference which we hosted here in Prince Albert at Gateway Covenant.

She was a "mature" student going to Covenant Bible College and we "happened" to meet one evening and struck up a conversation. A totally wonderful person, who, following the Annual Meeting, was on her way home to Minnesota and we most likely would never meet again. We have been keeping in touch through emails though, and it's wonderful to hear how and what she is doing.

She says she reads my blog and was encouraged by what I had said in a particular post. It's good to know this spot has been of some value to at least one person. I feel good about that.

I really often wonder why I do post on this space. I think it's an encouragement to know others read your thoughts but you know, I really don't think that aspect is all that important to me. I just need a spot to express myself.....so, if you happen in on these thoughts of mine, well, good on ya', people. I won't be giving any advice, I won't be starting up some kind of deep theological discussion, I won't be getting too crazy or out of line too far.....it will just be little ole' me, talking away...........rambling on................blabbing about this and that...........no more, no less.

So, have a good night, eh? I'm making tea for a friend now who is joining me in my husband-less house and we'll connect again and chat and encourage one another.

I love days like this.

God is really good to me...............I must say.................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep expressing yourself.
It's good.

:)