Friday, October 5, 2007

It's a start.

Husband arrived home from first leg of "the hunt". Second leg next week.

Four deer, so far.....between 3 hunters.

I have to go now and listen to the stories. You know, the "I had him lined up in my sites and 'click' the gun jammed......." or the, "I was crouched down in the bushes and I could hear him coming my way but the wind was blowing so I couldn't quite figure out which direction I should aim my gun..........", and of course my old favorite, "I up and shot and the bullet went right over his left shoulder......".

How the heck could a person tell if a bullet the size of a pea went over the deer's shoulder anyhow, when the animal is 100 yards away???? That would be my question!

Four is better than none.

Back to the deer yarns.............

No comments: